One subject that always gets my attention is Food! So the chances are your readers will enjoy this too!
When making an attempt to eat healthy, you probably take a lot of time to consider what you’re eating.
You examine the calories, fats, and ingredients you consume.
However, do you ever take the time to consider how you eat?
Such things as the texture and flavors of the food, your emotional state prior to eating, how you feel during and after your meal are all things to notice. They can affect the food choices you make, which can have an impact on your overall health. They can also influence your relationship with food.
If you’d like to take more control of your eating habits and gain more satisfaction from your meals, keep reading to learn more about mindful eating and the ways you can give your food your full attention.
Inform your readers about the different ways they can start eating more mindfully. Share the articles on your blog, use them in your newsletter, or compile them into a fresh new lead magnet. Then promote the content using the included emails and social media posts.
Your Mindful Eating PLR Includes:
10 PLR Articles – 400+ words each
- Mindful Eating- Giving Your Food Your Full Attention
- There’s More To Mindful Eating Than Healthy Foods
- Farm To Fork- A Mindful Eating Experience
- Am I Hungry? And Other Important Questions To Ask Before Your Next Meal
- From Mindless To Mindful- Understanding The Difference In Eating Styles
- Use Your Senses To Fully Experience Eating
- Cravings Are A Normal Part Of Mindful Eating
- Tracking The Effects Of Food On Your Mood And Body
- Tips For Starting A Mindful Eating Practice
- Mindful Eating For Families- Enjoying The Process
10 Auto-Responder Emails
Keep your readers engaged using email auto-responders. These emails have been created to correspond with the articles in this pack to help you easily create an online course, post series with follow-up emails, or anything else that you can think of to keep your readers engaged.
10 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
Mindful Eating PLR Get yours today!